Friday, November 26, 2010

1st Article In 2010 !! LONG !!

Wootz.. My 2 weeks holiday gonna end soon..
So fast it's gone, sigh..
As usual, I'm doing the same thing everyday
Surf net, upload video, watch anime/korea drama, sleep, dance
N
Start updating this blog


Simple Life
What I just can say is
5 persons do a blog
It's not simple actually
Anyway, even though the blog is down, Simple Life is still available
The only changes is its definition
Simple Life is not for blog
But our life at polytechnic
We must win the war
Just Don't Give Up


About this blog
I don't know why my google adsense was blocked again
Since I register adsense of SimpleLife by using my name
( And it is blocked before )
Maybe google know this blog is mine 1 ><
Luckily still got Nuffnang now
Just now Nuffnang update my latest earn $
It's good because it was just the first week of me update the blog
Thanks Everyone Who Help Me


In early november, it was the worst time of mine in 2010
Having fever before my final exam
After 4-5 days still havent recover
At last, entered hospital, dengue suspect ><
Revision didnt did well
Missed the legend workshop too ( USA Poppers )


In september, me with Raizo went klang for popping session
At that time, my freestyle really suck
Before that I didn't practiced about 5 days
( Or it's just my reason lol )
But I really learned so much
They gave me many advices, comments, critique
And BIG THANKS to Jackson for bringing us around
And I think finally he knew I'm a boring guy, lol


Few days found a CD Box
Wow, Jay Chou 5th Album was inside it !!
After asked n asked
It's from a friend of my dad
Big surprise for me, hahaha


Found another CD too
This CD didn't have any title
So I decided to open to listen it
Eiiiii.. The first song seem like 1 of the song by Faye Wong
But this is english version
After searching info on internet
Now I only know this a band called Cranberries
I found that their style got abit like Sodagreen
Since Faye Wong's Idol = Cranberries
Sodagreen's Idol = Faye Wong
Hahaha
( To all sodagreen fans,
I didnt have any offences here,
Juz want to know more bands,
know more different music only )
Anyway, will try listen their song now : D


The next thing gonna happen are :
Next week I will start my industry training, nervous-ing
Next saturday there will be a popping competition in KL
But I think I can't attend it
Maybe the 18th 2 On 2 Battle bahhhh
Keep Practicing Now
Members Of SodaPhreak, Keep Training Too


I'm Writing Too Much
At last, just wanna list out the status of my page n what I had do in this holiday :


Thanks All !!
Will Keep It Up !!



Woohoo.. 两个星期的假期似流星般过去了
太快了太快了, 呵呵
除了像一般的上网, Upload视频, 看戏, 睡觉, 练舞
另外就是我开始更新这个部落格


Simple Life
只能说其实一个Blog要5个人一起搞
真的
没那么简单
无论如何, Blog虽然垮了, 可是简单生活仍然存在
只是定义不同了
为的不是Blog
而是在Poly的生活
我们一定要抗争到底
最终获得胜利
( 我言重了, 抱歉各位哈哈 )


关于这个Blog
我不懂为啥Google Adsense一来就Ban Q 我
可能之前申请Simple Life是用我的资料 ( 之后SimpleLife的Adsense被Block了)
现在这个Blog也是用同样的资料申请, 相信Google Check 到, 又Block我
无论如何, 幸好还有Nuffnang
刚刚Nuffnang也更新了
我从上个星期开始搞这个部落格
多亏各位的帮忙
第一个星期算赚到不错了
谢谢~


11月头算是我今年最衰的时候了
Final Exam 之前竟然发烧
而且连续4-5天
结果被怀疑中蚊症, 进院2天
书没读好, 美国著名Popper Legend的Workshop也没去到
算了算了~
衰事就别提了~


9月去了巴生
当时我的Freestyle真的不行
可能是之前连续5天没练习
( 或许这只是借口 )
不过之后我真的学到很多
当晚大家聚在某饭店前给予我的评论
真是受益不浅
真的很感激Jackson带我和Raizo到处走走
相信同时他也知道我这个人很闷骚, 哈哈哈


前天在家发现了一个CD盒
看了一看
发现里面竟然有正版CD
而且还有周杰伦的七里香
问了一问
原来是爸的朋友给的
意外收获, 真是少见

偶然地在里面发现一张CD
也是正版的
不过封面却没写任何的标题
于是决定打开听听
Eiii.. 怎么第一首那么熟悉..
这不是王菲的《梦中人》吗?
可却是英文版的
Window Media Player 中显示的Artist : Cranberries
原来是爱尔兰的一个乐队
Wikipedia形容他们是"另类摇滚乐队"
很快地我联想到了苏打绿
因为
苏打绿喜欢王菲
王菲喜欢Cranberries
在百度贴吧也看到有人说青峰和Cranberries有相似之处
各位苏打粉我没有任何攻击的意图
只是认为
可以认识不同的乐队
了解更多不同的音乐
对我而言是件好事
好了, 决定去听听Cranberries的歌
Haha

对于接下来的东西
就是下个星期开始实习, Gan Jiong 咯
然后拜六KL有Popping比赛
看来是凶多吉少了
唯有期待18号的Popping 2 On 2 Battle
继续练习吧
SodaPhreak的成员也是, 加油

写得太多了
最后要总结下到底这个假期自己做了什么 :


再接再厉~ 继续努力~


2 Of My Own Video !! Check It Thanks !!
这两个星期录到的视频, 麻烦请看看 !!

The Most Viewed Video Of My FunkyKye923 Account !! 200K Views Now !!
FunkyKye923目前最多人看的视频 !! 20万 Views !!

PS : 

1.Yesterday I just found a new way of earn money
If you saw me post any link on facebook or twitter, juz help me klick it !! TQ

2.My exam result had juz came out, not good this time, sigh ><

No comments: