Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Xtreme Legend Production | Our First Video ! ! !

March gonna be a ultra busy month for me..
Dance showcase, final year project, apply local university etc..
Anyway I still hope can always my blog as usual


In this post just wanna share my latest video
and introduce my new group, Xtreme Legend Production


The videos were recored last year
Because of bad quality, we stopped the recording
However to let it reborn ( and celebrating our Zeld B'Day )
I decided to edit it with the dubstep music
The software using is Corel VideoStudioX4
As I know X5 will release soon, so fast they update it  0.0

The storyline is about zombie, unknown world and death game.
Bonus Part is the movies that we watched last time, 
just cut some funny part and remix LOL


Maybe you can't understand what's this video about
But it really a good & funny memory for us
I hope we still have chance to make new videos in future
It's one of our dream :D



No comments: