Tuesday, May 10, 2011

SodaPhreak - FreakZ 1st Year Anniversary 2011

Today is Tuesday
Ended our 3 Days 2 Night KL Dance Trip
What I just can say is :
We Learn Many, "Receive" Many~!



6th May, 3PM
SodaPhreak took bus from our hometown, Bidor To KL
Around 5.30PM, we reached Puduraya
Pudu is reopen again
It change alot, make us shocked.. abit larr, haha
We having our dinner at McD, KL Sentral
Then we took KTM go Kepong
F4C Studio~!
F4C Dancers Rehearsing~!
8.30PM, Kar Kheng came and fetched us went to F4C Studio This is our 1st time go to the studio
And they are rehearsing
prepraring for their upcoming shocase
After rehearsing, it's our turn to cypher !!
We dance, discuss, sharing
At same time, we record our freestyle
and me have do small interview
All of this is because Kar Kheng need to prepare for his website
Tonight, we and Tero will sleep in studio
Our 1st time sleep in studio too, nice experience haha



Preparing To Go Klang~!
7th May, 10AM
We woke up and waiting Sam, Rice, Junior coming
We have 2 cars here to go Klang
We reached there around 11.30pm
After taking our brunch,
we started our workshop,
Yeaa~! Jr Boogaloo Basic Class~!
He teached us filmore
I love filmore,
it really help me to understand & develop more this style
After workshop we requested him to showcase
Oh Yea~! But No Video~
I'm sad because I'm a youtube uploader : (
But finally can watch it live, it really krazyyy
His control, king cobra !! OMFG
I won't forget it ever :D



3PM, the battle almost start.
It was getting many people came~
I think around 100 people bah
Poppers + Freestylers + B-Boy + Audience
The studio going to explode, lol
For me, this time me doing bad again
Me & Raizo Entered Freestyle Battle Top16
Popping got 2 times audtition,
but me didn't selected.
Haha, I think I need train harder right now.
( Video will upload soon )
Malaysia getting many new "real" poppers right now
It's really good news for us
We can saw many poppers not just from
Klang, KL, Perak ( I mean us LOL )
But also Penang, Johor, Sarawak etc
Many people improved too
Here's the result of the battle :
Popping Final : Jackson ( Win ) VS Vi Vien
Freestyle Final : Vi Vien ( Win ) VS Machi
B-Boy I'm Not Sure The Name Paiseh : (
After the event we having dinner at mamak with FreakZ
Then we back Juice's home.
This is our 2nd time stay at Juice's home
This time got 8 persons will sleep at here, haha
Juice's Home
On The Way To Juice's Restaurant !!
Ordering~! Vegetarian Dim Sum~!
8th May 11AM,
we having our brunch at Juice's restaurant
We really don't know he got a shop, just behind his home lol
It's a vegetarian restaurant
Yea~ Vegetarian Dim Sum, 1st time try it, dope !!



After that, we went to the studio,
For Jr Boogaloo & BoogTom Master Class
Jr Boogaloo teach us king cobra, puppet, robot etc
And he share many things to us,
history of himself, history of popping
It's really interesting we can know all these knowledge
For BoogTom, he teach us about rhythm, how to listen music etc
I think me always lack of this kind things,
really leaned alot in these 2 workshops.


After workshop, we ride Rice's car and go took KTM
Because of the workshops were delay, we didn't have enough time go Pudu
So we decided to take ETS Train back.

On The Way Back To Bidor


Along the trip,
I wanna thanks :
  • F4C Studio Dancers ( Tero, Kar Kheng, Sam, Mici, Rice )
  • Juice, FreakZ Dancers
  • And also Jackson for bringing Jr Boogaloo & BoogTom down to Malaysia !! 
Thanks You !!!
 

No comments: