Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm Reborn~! May 2011

It had been long time me didn't update my blog.
Oh yeaaa~!
My industry training finally ended on last week.
5 Months of working really tiring.
For me, everything was stuck.
Anyway, it really gives me many memories whether good or bad things
"No Matter It Is Sunny Day Or Rainy Day"
"Everyday Is A Good Day"
That's we learned from one of our sifu (colleague), lol
We learn many skills too at same time ( But networking not much - - )


And now,
I have 2 months holiday !!!
Damn, it really too long...
But anyway, there got alot plans in my mind now


1st Week Of My Holiday Would Be :
Preparing For Freakz Dance Academy 1st Year Annivesary~!
Jr Boogaloo & Boog Tom Popping Workshop~!
and then Popping and Freestyle Battle~!
I'm gonna record the whole trip progress
I hope I can make it real.


Okay, gonna enjoy the trip~
Just relax, Just dance, Don't think too much
And I hope my sore throat, mouth pain can recover asap!!
Because I still need to eat the Klang Bak Kut Teh lehhh..

I will update my blog after the trip
Stay tune guys!! More great stuff will be shared at here !!

No comments: