Thursday, May 17, 2012

Funk & Soul 2012


PureFunk Malaysia 
Raydio Dance Academy 
Floor The Love 2012 Team Malaysia Preliminary

Date : 5th May 2012

Venue : Panmour Villa, Klang, Malaysia

Popping 1 VS 1
Waacking 1 VS 1
Funk Style 2 VS 2



The first dance event that I joined in 2012
The purpose of it is to
select dancers to as Malaysia team in Singapore FTL
Congratulations to the champion of popping & waccking :)




It's almost 5 months we didn't meet each other
Everyone improved again
Also met new friends and poppers from Johor, finally
Hope next time we can talk & share more next time






Stopped at top8

I did my old mistakes again
GROOVE & DANCE, I'm always lack of it
Even though having a week to practice before it
I know I need to train more with my heart from now


Once again, thanks all who giving me comment & advice
Thanks Robin for the workshop, appreciated
And also Jackson Raymond let us stay their place


The result of Kia Dubstep Contest had been announced
Me didn't enter top16
Perhaps it's time for me to prepare other stuffs ;)




Hope can join the Battle Rattle 2012 - Popping 2 VS 2
Since it's really a good chance
because Jr Boogaloo as the judge and giving workshop too







China KOD8 start today
I wish I can update latest news to you guys LOL
Oh yeaaa, peaceee

1 comment:

tester said...

nice lockin n poppin ;) but yea u prob need more groove n dance in there to make it more interesting. all the best!