Thursday, May 17, 2012

Funk & Soul 2012


PureFunk Malaysia 
X 
Raydio Dance Academy 
X 
Floor The Love 2012 Team Malaysia Preliminary

Date : 5th May 2012

Venue : Panmour Villa, Klang, Malaysia

Popping 1 VS 1
Waacking 1 VS 1
Funk Style 2 VS 2



The first dance event that I joined in 2012
The purpose of it is to
select dancers to as Malaysia team in Singapore FTL
Congratulations to the champion of popping & waccking :)




It's almost 5 months we didn't meet each other
Everyone improved again
Also met new friends and poppers from Johor, finally
Hope next time we can talk & share more next time






Stopped at top8

I did my old mistakes again
GROOVE & DANCE, I'm always lack of it
Even though having a week to practice before it
I know I need to train more with my heart from now


Once again, thanks all who giving me comment & advice
Thanks Robin for the workshop, appreciated
And also Jackson & Raymond let us stay their place


The result of Kia Dubstep Contest had been announced
Me didn't enter top16
Perhaps it's time for me to prepare other stuffs ;)




Hope can join the Battle Rattle 2012 - Popping 2 VS 2
Since it's really a good chance
because Jr Boogaloo as the judge and giving workshop too







China KOD8 start today
I wish I can update latest news to you guys LOL
Oh yeaaa, peaceee

1 comment:

tester said...

nice lockin n poppin ;) but yea u prob need more groove n dance in there to make it more interesting. all the best!